- Easiest bolted pallet racking system to install
- Adjustable on 3" Vertical Centers
- Rigid Bolted Connection
- No possibility of the beam accidentally disengaging when tightened to 90 foot-
pounds of torque
- Front end only installation
- Greater elevation consistency and tighter tolerances throughout the pallet rack
structure, helping insure long-term durability and plumbness.
- T Bolt uprights are available in both open section and SuperPost closed tube
with all-welded construction and UNARCO’s miter-cut bracing.
- UNARCO can design a T-Bolt pallet rack system to meet any capacity or seismic
- Manufacturing capabilities of continuous lengths of up to 40′ and splicing
channels for taller systems make T-Bolt a smart answer to engineered systems
or multi-level Pick Module projects.